Voting

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Pray for me :)

`Sometime I'm really don't know what I want !
`Maybe what I'm thinking in mine mind is too complicated !
`I have no idea why friends become DAMN important in mine life !
`Seriously , I found that at least I'm already better then before ?
`HAHA hopefully !

`Hmm , with following the time passing !
`Everyone are grow !
`This is what to thanks and appreciate !
`But with this too , friends group slowly have change !
`Someone stay , Someone join , Someone leave :)
`This is already the true that can't be change anymore ,
`But have to learn accept !

`Always , always and always
`Don't care who are EMO , who are sad , who are mad
`I have never try give up them ,
`But trying to be with them !
`That is good to have that !

`Sometimes, two friends quarrel
`Over that's mean is already over !
`Whatever you trying to do , to gain it back ,
`It's is only a dream !
`Maybe , I'm the one always talk without think sometimes !
`But at least I'm the one always keep smile to face it ,
`Why it still wont have any ways to change it hmm ..

`Maybe I'm not the perfect one ,
`But
what I can so sure is mine efforts pay for everyone and caring won't lose to anybody here !

`I swear I won't because of this , I give up everything !
`Life is still going on , me will still continue for the person who need it !
`That's me !

`Have to achieve mine words " No more EMO , but more prefect ! "


No comments: