Voting

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Another worship today ! :))

`Still remember first day I come to KL !
`Everyone are keep remind me for the church !
`The church is small but ..
`Everyone inside are sweet and lovely !
`I'm having a pastor that really so caring !

`Even he is stay so far from mine place ,
`During the time I'm working and not been to churh ,
`He sure get a time to visit me !
`Having small chat and having meal together !
`Appreciate !!

`I go to church are always On and Off !
`Only during the time I have no work ,
`Also during the time I'm holidays !
`This trip coming back ,
`I have still haven't get mine job !
`So every worship I try mine best not to absent !

`Transport slowly become a problem for me !
`With taxi , i go alone gonna pay for around rm8 - rm 10 per trip !
`With LRT , when at the station still same have to go with taxi !
`Slowly I cant afford it !

`Seriously , I pray before !
`I pray to GOD that hope I have no problem for go to church
`Appreciate there some people are lovely in mine life !
`When I nagging there and thinking how should I get mine transport ,
`They come to me , and say get me to the church ! :))
`Wao ! It's amazing !
`More and More , still the same for them

" THANKS for it , and I'm appreciate !!


No comments: