Voting

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

`Sorrie fren
`U all owns tell me be happy,cheer up or else
`Me owns promiss liaw but i cant do it
`Haihx !!
`I reli wish sum1 can suport me erhs!!
`Dun k any fren or gan mei or gan di
`But tis all juz a "DREAM" for me T.T!!
`Hmm
`Tis few day sms!!
`Me totally sms with same ppl o.o!!
`Sum is msg till half dhen lost without reason
`Apuhs !!
`I dun noe wan how oso !!
`Feel like sms with me so fan n make ppl hate >.
`Dun k wad reason
`Ahyung reli try best to change n good with u all liaw bahs!!
`If not gud de uii ppl muz say bahs
`Sudenly lost ,
`Dhen like sohaii waiting at thr !!
`Becuz tis few day bo mood
`Dhen i keep chiong maple lai paralyz mine self
`Use game make mine self dun to think too much
`In game me reli like wont think everything
`Once game bored, or feel tired
`Me start think many gain
`Hmm ..
`Ahyung so make uii all fan n hate merhs?
`Y so hard like together with he!!
`If dun like jiu st8 say lur
`Y nid like tis orh
`Dun had thnk ppl feeling uii noe!!1
`Sienx arhs!!
`Now mine mood reli reli reli so not gud T.T
`Gonna crazy liaw i think
`Haihx !!

No comments: