Voting

Monday, December 22, 2008

`Hmm
`Long time dint had update mine blog lerhs!!
`Now edii gona 12am
`Every1 rdy sleep liaw i think
`Me dun noe y so moodless cant sleep lur
`So on mine computer come here blog gain
`Actully me dun had sleep de
`But i go tell every1 i rdy sleep
`Sorrie
`Hmm ,
`Soon sch gonna reopen soon
`Haihx ..
`Every1 are going to back frm sch
`But me lerh?
`I oso dun noe wanna how
`A new life for me
`No more secondry n those things!!
`Fren sum go here sum go thr
`This feel so not gud!!
`When u ppl sch
`Dhen i think soon forgot me liaw lur!!
`Coz dunhad in same sch marhs
`Anyhow will lost contact de
`Wont like before oso
`Haihx !!
`Dun noe y
`From begining
`Fren wan wad or how
`Me sure try mine best to do it
`But now ?
`I juz reli reli nid sumthing easy de
`Seen like so hard for mine frenx to do it
`Tis make me so disapointed u noe!!
`Hmm!!
`Dun noe y u ppl lucky sia lur
`For u ppl those hav gan di n gan mei de
`Once u ppl not in mood or happy wanna share sumthing
`Sure got sum1 share with uii all
`Me so "sian mu" sia!!
"Sian mu" u ppl gud with gan di n gan mei o.o
`But me ?
` I dun noe weather mine self is gud with them or nt
`Me now edii bo mood oo ?!
`No any1 of them noe oso i think
`Haih ..
`Dun k which of mine gan di or gan mei
`I reli reli so wish when i moodless
`They can pei me or send a greeding msg to me bahs
`Haihx
`Love?
`Wad is love?
`Nice thig?
`Stoopid things?
`Me enuff in it lerh
`Feel sienx in this
`Hmm ,myb she hav new bf liaw erhs
`Dun noe larhs
`Me with she getting lost contact
`Or lost things to say
`Dun noe y?
`THis all gud things change so fast sia
`Dun k even fren or love
`Tat y i dun like big holiday in november to december!!
`Tis mak every1 frenship or love change !!!
`I HATE IT !!!
`Suprise ?!!
`Everytime is me gib ppl suprise lur
`But i reli wish sum1 will do it to me sumday?
`Promiss is wad?
`Me oso owns promiss ppl things !!
`wad i promiss?
`Erk , no idea for me
` But i promiss everythings!!
`Sum i did it
`Dhen sum i dun had!!
`For those i dun had did it after i promiss
`I wanna say sorrie lur
`Coz i noe the feel liaw now
`Haih >.<
`Sharon ..
`U thr how edii orhs?
`Oledi few week u thr liaw erk!!
`Bit mizz u sia
`Hahx .. since u go
`Everythings change lerh
`Fren change?apa change oso
`I dun noe wan how to say oso
`Me feel so moodless rite liaw!!
`In fster
`Me getting bored inside
`Since like nth to do!!
`Haihx .. dun noe y so many ppl keep say me_
"So good so many coment or wad
`But i dun had feel it oso
`Sum fren oso lazy reply me
`But me cant do anythings !!
`Juz ~
"DISAPOINTED"
`Hmm ..
`Many fren change?
`Gan mei change?
`Gan di change?
`Those three is the reason?
`Or i'm the one who change?
`I dun noe oso
`I juz now me anyhow type nia!!
`Haihx !!
`Myb nomally me bo so good erk !!
`Or how!!
`But if me dunhad so good u ppl muz tell me can?
`So tat i can change!!
`I dun wish any fren, gan mei or gan di leaving me!!
`Haihx !!
`Me owns jelous!!
`Like fren with fren over gud dhen me( i jelous)
`Like gan mei gud with other kor ( i jelous,coz me dunhad so gud for them)
`Same as gan di or else larhs
`Haihx ..
`Dun noe y
`Me feel mine self like transparent
`I dun noe how ppl say me at back
`Dun noe how they discribe me at back oso
`I think all not so gud de lur
`Dun k how
`Tis all not i wish de bahs
`Who not wish like boy boy owns happy
`Who not wish like sharon can go other place dun stay here
`Who not wish like jj,hilda them can play piano
`Who not wish like jacinta good with every1
`Who not wish like ahhao n lee gud 4ever
`Who not wish like ah pin them owns enjoy
`Who not wish like olivia n ahma them rdy go study in kl
`Oso like simon go oversea
`ME?
`Totally like shit!!
`Juz noe "fan " ppl
`Juz noe " spam" ppl msg
`Juz noe make ppl hate
`Juz noe make ppl dislike
`Juz noe do wad ppl wan but get nth
`Juz noe act like sohai
`Juz noe sad onli
`Haih !! ENUFF larhs
`Dun noe y
`After blog everytime
`I feel so gud so gud
`Er,Like saying everythings to a fren?
`A "silent " dun noe how to talk de fren
`Here oso like diary
`I write everythings not gud n gud de here!!

No comments: