Voting

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Mine Memory



`Recently , starting alone at home everyday !
`Don't know should say lucky or not lucky ?
`Everyone found the job ?!
`How come only me havn't ! @.@
`Whatever I try , the place i go ,
`All just ask me to wait , and wait until no news !!

`Still remember when I'm in Miri !
`I start know how appreciated mine friends !
`And start the time I collect the picture of everyone !
`Then a friend suggest me to make one before and after !
`She say like this sure gain alots memory !
`So I do for it !!

`It's really amazing !
`You can see someone from A become C !
`HAHA ! even myself front the tard too !!
`Still with that oval frame !
`OMG !! In mine experience that is only for kid !
`HAHA !! now post out !!
`It's funny , but with alots memory !!

`Anywhere beside nice still is sweet !! :)) !!
`Thanks for all growing up with me !!
`Thanks GOD let you all be in mine life !!
`Will more and more appreciate mine life !!
`Amen !! <3

No comments: