Voting

Sunday, March 20, 2011

A great shirt !



`Suddenly get the tag from a friend from Kuching !
`First sense i saw , then already love it without thinking so much !
`Just say " I WANT "
`For sure I'm helping them to sharing out !!
`Feedback , should be not bad ?! HAHA !!

`At the same time , alot question !
`Aww , Im only help promote !
`Why alike I'm the one in charge of the shirt x.x !
`Anyway the shirt design is cool and lovely !

`Will they donate ? this is one of the question !
`Hmm , yeap why i never think this ?!
`Because the one who tag me is mine friend
`Because I only know the moment Japan need help
`Because I like the shirt and no think too much !

`If a person wanna cheat you ,
`Anyhow you hide , also cant hide from it !
`So ..
`Since you got a heart wanna get the shirt
`Since you wanna help Japan
`Just settle it easy :)

`Want , just buy !
`Don't want , just ignore !
`Anywhere , this week is the deadline
`Just hope them really can sell alot to help Japan !
`Simple + easy ! :)
`GOOD !

No comments: