Voting

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Happy for them , although i miss for it !


`Just now when clicking in facebook , I FOUND SOMETHINGS !
`This all the picture what i found !!
`They went for a photo shooting while our SisBro 5th Anniversary ..
`And me , same as pass year i have missed it !!

`Hmm , from the picture ~
`Although i cant join any of it but i happy for them !!
`Because at least from the picture i still can saw how's going everyone !
`This is just the important !!
`But , Im really miss all of them so much !
`Although here just only 5 person and alot have lost !
`I belive sure got chance with others picture here !!

`Its have been totally 2 year , i miss the celebration and gathering !
`I hope the coming year i wont miss it again !!
`Hope me got chance join them celebrate once again !!








No comments: