Voting

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter Day to mine Reader !


` Today is mine first Easter day in mine life !
`Also i give mine first time to the church in KL - Connought Church !
`I'm really great and enjoy myself today with it !
`I feeling like , Jesus really telling me so much things ~
`All this things are just a happy in mine heart that i don't know how to share !

`Today i learning the 10 last sentence talking by Jesus !
`I learning that the meaning and why we going to come to worship every sunday !
`I learning that why we not feeling sad but we happy celebrate this day !
`Still got much much more !
`I hoping in mine coming life , me can try different types of the Church ' Life!
`And the important things is , i found mine answer for mine life !

* Hope i learning and doing nicely *

- Mine first yellowish Easter egg in mine life -

- Yellow is mine and green is AhBing -

2 comments:

Marlene Lo said...

wa the eggs still nicely wrap one leh :D miri... may be too many people.. so normal nia :D

||αн yuиɢ || said...

[ marlene shi fu ]

Yea , when the pastor took it out , it is so attractive ! hahaha ! :D