Voting

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

`Tis post actully should be posted by ytd !
`But i damn tired oledi and not enuff time for me to post it !
`Tehee !! hope u all dun mind XD

`Today parkson reli seen like ghost town >.<
`Totally dun hav ppl at all ! omggg ~
`I oledi heard got one gal gonna xfer to chung hua !!
`Phiewtt , sure damn lengg coz many boy go n see she !!
`Ishhh , i wan see oso larhs !! Niama how come got leng loi i cannot see TwT! lalalas !!
`Find sumday i wan go chung hua n see !! tehee !! OMG ? she with tat BLACK WOMEN together ?
`Eeeyer !! hope she eye open big bit narh !! with them together juz will low down her person onli tehee !!
`God bless uii dhen ^^

`Melvin telling me he hav update blog oledi ._.
`Since dun had ppl juz now , dhen me tou tou muo muo use there de computer go online ! hoho !
`FOC lunch ?? Seii uii tis ppl haha !!
`Damn miss the time when i stil in sch !!
`When me with cinta , melvin or gary them go having lunch in Jamilah , we try before oder many food one person ! but when pay money , we juz pay for one plate ! phiwett !!
`Damnn sart n miss it lolx !!
`Kful arh uii all o_o

`Hilda sudenly sms me saying me so " kong bu " x_x
`I ask she y sudenly saying me like tis ?!!
`She say me owns wad oso noe in the time , sumtime havnt wait she tell me i oledi noe it ?!
`Hmm , WAD UII ALL THINK ? AGREE WITH WAD HILDA SAY ?
`Post in coment there gib me see =P
`Sao arhs !! got so sart merh me ._. !!

`Ytd nite !! sudenly get one msg frm AMY !!
`She say wad she oledi saw mine blog n ask me be happy!!
`Phiewt touching sii !! haiyoo !!
`But me shy oso ler !
`okok , i promiss uii lur !! sha AMY tehee !!
`Hmm , ahyung wish uii and " HE " oso sweet sweet gehs arh !!
`Fast fast next time we go out dhen uii two jiu can hand by hand liaw !! wasehh ^^
`Jia youu hahah !!
`I told hao tat amy send msg for me so touching !! dhen he kpkp oso say wanna write for me ?
`Lolx .. shadow oso dun had ! haha !! tis sha lao ^^ haiyoo !!

`DonalDuck weiii hahha !!
`Hope ur sound faster good back larhs !!
`All the best hoh ^^

`Tml i will be get mine off !!
`Damn happy sii i wait tis day coming for so long time liaw >.<
`Lalalals ~!!!
`Will be update gain soon ^^
`Take care all~~~
`Miss u all so much xD

No comments: