Voting

Friday, April 10, 2009



`Tis kids arh !! wanna thx him oso narh !!
`Tatday becoz me juz starting work , so many things dun noe !
`Keep get boom by tat stupid manager !!
`Me reli reli so not in mood tatday !!
`Feel like wanna terus go slap tat manager !!
`But at last i dun had do it tehhee !

`Seii ben Didi !!
`Thx for posing the blog for me lurh !!
`Damn touching n happy narh !! blerkk !!
`Hmm , still rmb tat uii told me wanna invite me go ur new home kah ?
`When oo ? myb tat time me oledi not in miri liaw narh !! blerkk !!
`Hmm , sad sia when saying till here T.T

`Waoo !! gratx narh ! last with qiqi together jor laa !!
`Haha , uii arh !! muz " zhen xi " she hoh !!
`Dun later coz small small things dhen queral again tehee !!
`Paiseh owns jioo uii forgt me n wad wad ! blerk !
`Me play onli mo ^^

`I noe ui now myb not in mood ?
`But uii keep dun wan tell me !!
`Although anyhow act dun k ..
`But i still noe ur feeling oso geh worh !!
`Hmm , nvm narh !! jia you jia you bit !!
`Uii try " rang bu " go talk to him norh !!
`Myb everytings will be alright rite ?~~
`JIa you oo !!

`Anywhere thx for the post tatday 1!
`Relii bit sorrie i late to post tis blog !
`Becoz me reli not enuff time bah !!
`Blerkk !! thxx ^^

No comments: