Voting

Friday, March 27, 2009

`Juz now afternun after wake up frm resting !!
`Chat with so many ppl !!
`Lalala !! erm .. i dun noe wan how say them out aa !!
`Many till me hin jor haha !!
`Haha !!

`First wanna ask AhmuPing , Benbenda and Mousiee cheer up :D

`AhmuPing aa ! those ppl dun k it oso nvm de !!
`Rolf juz enjoy urself nia lalala !! :P
`Hoho !! Thx for stoopid with me whole day oo ^^
`Blerkk .. Jia you Hoh !!
`And me where hav say wad ren sheng dao li narh !! Eeee .. HAhah !!
`Dun forgot uii promiss wanna take tat things to me aa !! hahah

`Benbenda !! hmm !! uii oso dun think so much ler !!
`Ahyung noe ur feeling laaehs ! :D
`Nice tat uii hav say it out lalala !!
`Arboh ahyung dun noe oso marhs hoho !!
`Dun k it norh !! Juz like wad uii agree oso !!
`Same happy enjoy ur life ^^ blerk !!~
`Coz if uii sad he reli dun noe marh rite !!
`He same there do his thigns =.= !!EEee not worth narh !!
`Hoho .. dun worrie de !! there still so much free suport uii or wad !!
`Juz uii dun had go see it clearly nia !!
`Jia youu X) thx for belive ahyung lai tell me ur things !!
`Next time are welcome oso !! lalalas !!
`Dun worrie .. Go kl study juz two year ma !! ahyung sure will miss uii oso de !
`Lalalas ! got time dhen online find uii chating norh ^^ hahah !!

`Mousiee !! Hmm , as wad uii telling me !!
`Myb uii sure same her best fren !!
`She chose no find uii myb dun wan uii worrie or wad narh !!
`Sure not like uii think de not good de !! :D
`Rite ? Uii not so useless !!
`Juz u are too usefull for everyone !! muahaha ! :P
`Dun think so much !! tml go concert hin sia dhen nuttin liaw muahah !! lalalaa !!

`Beside tat arh ! thx for all chating with me Norhs !
`Aiyoo ! got ahxien, Fly , Nana ,Casey ,Ahkam ,Guo hao ,Lee,XueLi,Lyn
`Especelly Nana and Xueli norh !! muahha !!
`Crap with me so much blerk!!
`Wad oso can crap de bohs !!
`Sart chin !! lalala :D !!
`Blerkk !! ^^

`Hurh ! me get bully by AhMuPing N Taxi T.T
`Sad sii !! they two together lai bully me !!
`EEEee hahah !! :D
`Who ask tat taxi ! haha naughty sii !! :P
`Qi fu wo !! dhen AhMuping Go help T.T
`Two still say dun wan sit with me !!
`Blerk .. dun wan norh ! uii two sit together dhen !! lalala !!
`I go sit with other ppl blerk !! !! =D
`Hahah !!

`K larh ! ahyung reli headache n sick liaw !
`I tink gonna stop now !!
`Orhs ya !! selling 3 rm50 de ticket !!
`Each rm30 get all gib uii all cheap !!
`If wan sms come tell me behs !!
`Nite nite oo !!
`Eee all mine fren !
`Ahyung waiting tml to hin with uii all :D
`Blerk !! nite aa ~~~!!

2 comments:

Wh!t3Mous3_xiAoLala :P said...

Llor ! Hahahahhh !!
AhYUNG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Eu're shoo Funni ! *jiiu!

ah kam said...

-.-...
that lala..sot de..