Voting

Friday, February 20, 2009

`Mom ,
`Thx for you suport me like tis today !
`I noe its for mine owns good in mine future ~
`I think i can handle it ,
`Juz gib me sumtime ,
`So glad to see uii tell me those things like tis!!
`Ahyung si beh touching sia~

`Beside tat ,daddi
`Sorrie for this morning !!
`I noe although dun care how say ,
`Its totally is mine faults
`But u dun had blame me
`Still ask me keep it up !
`Thx thx , i promiss i wont make tis mistake anymore ~

`Ong ,
`I saw ur blog lur !!
`Lolz , copy mine blog gehs uii hahah !!
`Hmm , anywhrr ..
`Thx for ur suport frm everywhere ,
`I noe i noe ..
`i noe wad u going to told me
`Include tat things i care x_X !!
`Lalala , hahaha
`Me dun had blame uii actully
`Sorrie to gib uii feel like tis norh hahaha !!

`Hmm , for YOU
`Me oledi dun noe wanna how good with you oledi
`Me oledi trying mine best dun k wad before you did it to me,
`Took it i dun noe everytings
`Continue having good relationship with you ..
`But , u seen like dun care about anything !
`Btw .. i'm oledi tired ~
`But ahyung dun had gib up the frenship between us =D
`If one day uii feel nid sumone help or nid sumone accompany you back !!
`Welcome sms or find ahyung anytime =X
`Me sure will so glad to see ur coming news ^^
`Waiting for our frenship like before !!

`Thx you all so muchiee btw !!
`Beside tat still hav
`Many many many more !!
`Me lazy write the name haha ~
`Later less dao who who oso not good sia =X
`Blerkk !!

No comments: