Voting

Sunday, January 25, 2009

`Tis blog actully is for three ppl
`Three ppl tat so good with me be4 in mine life
`Hmm today aa
`Is mine first time feel so lonely at home
`I totaly find n look all mine handphone fren list
`And try mine best to find all mine fren
`Totally no ones can pei me oso i think haihx !!
`Dun noe y .. ui few ppl gib me feel leave me gonna far n far
`Totally not like before oledi you ppl noe ?~~
`Everytime ppl say .. got things muz say out so tat juz can solve
`Dhen me oso dun had waste the chance n try ask uii all
`But uii all juz say back ..
`Coz exam presure ..lazy .. or wad ojipala!!
`But hav ui ppl care about mine feeling or not ?!!
`Haihx !!
`You still rmb wad u say before?
:"mine fren just will find me when the time they nid me "
`Dhen see back ..
`Wad the different you did to me ?!!
`Me oso feel like tat oso marhs
`When i nid u ppl sms , or wad ..
`No ones .. totally no ones will care !!
`Before u ppl got problem
`Dhen i will try together solve with u all to make uii all beter
`But ..when me sad? when i nid ppl care?
`Who will come oo ?!!
`Even one asking msg frm u oso dun had
`Our relationship like geting far n far u noe ?~~
`Still rmb last few month ..
`All of us are so good ..
`Dhen sudenly sch reopen ..
`Dun noe wad hapen become like tis
`Haihx . so sad erk
`I juz normal wan uii ppl like sms or keep contact
`Got time like before going out play n enjoy ..
`So hard iziit?!!!
------------------------------------------------------------
`Tis is for 1st person
`Still rmb before wad u did to me?
`Dhen keep ask me to wait ui..
`Me oso keep gib u the chance
`Tat time u sudenly find me back
`And ask me still wan uii ... or not ..
`Everyone keep scolding me stoopid when say ok to uii
`Everyone ask back me
:" iziit uii forgot how the one hurt ui?
:"y still wad gib tat ppl chance oo?now regret liaw juz find back u
`Hmm .. tat time i totally dun had hear them say oso
`I belive you reli regret n wanna good with me
`Since tat time
`You got free jiu find me or wad
`Even got problem oso find me
`Now ..
`Me geting less saw u find me oledi
`Even msg u oso say lazy or dun wan msg
`Hmm .. i dun noe lars..
`I juz noe we geting nth to say oledi
`How come oo ?!!
---------------------------------------------------------
`Tis is for 2nd person
`Dhen sudenly lee call me n ask me go his mum shop n take things
`Me jiu ask shuang like :"whr are you "
`He say he at parkson with ui all
`Haix .. uii noe the time i heard uii all thr wads mine feeling ??!
`You all going out together nvm
`Still with the one i hate together oso =.=
`Haihx .. still rmb last few week
`I keep ask ui ppl go out
`Dhen uii ppl gib me so many reason say dun wan go
`Nvm lur .. dhen today u all go watch movie
`Without telling me n call me o__O
`Haihx .. dun noe tat time mine heard jiu bit not happy lur
`Hmm .. dhen i juz joke with lee tat he dun had call me out huh?
`He reply me tat coz now holiday n next time after cny cant out oledi
`WadD? tis is the last time going out uii ppl oso dun had ask me join oso
`Hmm .. juz noe tat time me was so disapointed lur
`Me dou bo wad de.. juz normally asking uii ppl like tis nia
`Although got the one i hate..
`U ppl sms me or msn ask shuang me oso feel better maa
`But ?!! haihx ..
`Nvm lur .. dhen i try sms uii all`
`Juz reply till like so simply
`Arbohs dhen dun had reply
`Btw wads going on oo ?
`Everytime me oso got ask u
`Dhen uii oso gib me those reason so i belive oso
`But now?~~
`Sumtime still splash me water like tat
`Hiahx ..
`For you..
`Iziit me so make you hate me?
`Izzit me is such a ppl no nid to care n like sohai?
`Iziit me is a ppl tat can find when juz nid me ..
-dhen when the time no nid me jiu no nid care?
`You dun had reply msg nvm !!!!!
`But you go shoping with tat ppl !!!
`Wt ....
`Y nid treat me till like tis ler ..
`Before ui all wan wad n say wad i do nia
`But now .. !!! haihx
---------------------------------------------------
`Dun noe laa ..
`I noe the relationship between me with u three geting far n far
`Before so good dhen dun noe coz wad reason become like tis?!!
`Reli bo mood sia !!
`Did u three noe wad am i saying ?!!!
`Haihx !!



No comments: