Voting

Sunday, January 25, 2009

`Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrhhs !!!
-i hate you no reply mine message !!
-i hate cant find u when i nid your help!!
-i hate you promiss me things dhen dunhad do it ( if cant do why wan promis ler)
-i hate you juz will think about me when u nid me
-i hate you going out to play dun had call me but dhen told me you at whr n go with who
-i hate you good with the one i hate
-i hate you msg till half dhen sudenly lost
-i hate you no hiu me but hiu other ppl
-i hate you once got new fren dhen forgot me
-i hate you think about urself onli but dun had think about me
-i hate you owns telling tings to me without caring mine feeling
-i hate you owns do sumtings special n suprise to me
-i hate you owns tell me sumthing u dun like but dhen last u do it to me
-i hate you dun had reply mine coment
-i hate you cheat me you are buzy
-i hate you treat me like transparent
-i hate you treat me not same with other ppl
-i hate you unfair to me
-i hate you nvr good with me before

`Me reli reli reli reli farking hate it u noe !!

No comments: