Voting

Monday, March 21, 2011

It's mine rules

`More about 10days time March is going to end !
`Its is a good news for me !
`Why i say so ?

`It is really not easy that i over this March with a little bit money !
`Even mine Secondry pocket money is really more then this !
`For sure , mine parents is giving me money ~
`Just like , I having mine owns condition !
`Because a young boy , it is already possible to self earn the money !
`It will be ok if I told mine parents have not enough money to use ,
`But , I just don't think have to do this !

`Due to I can't get mine job
`So this Sem is totally a problem for me !
`Cannot really get what I want , enjoy what I want !
`But , it is okey for me !
`Because in mine mind is , YOU HAVE TO KNOW HOW TO EARN , THEN YOU CAN SPEND!
`This is what I always telling myself !

`Yeap , mine cost of living is still giving by parents !
`But , after paying ticket back hometown , pay for bill and hostel fee
`It is already left nothing ! :)
`HAHA !!
`So it is already an amazing for me I can over this March with that money !!
`Still the same , no pay no gain ! This is mine rules !

`Praying for me ! Hope me can grow more , mature more and gain more :) thanks !

No comments: