Voting

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Growing !

`Already so long time already ,
`How am i going ? Did i grow up ? Did i do what i promise?
`Me also no idea with it !

`Today super [ think too much ]
`Suddenly feel so much things i starting to care , to think !
`Thinking what is right what is wrong !

`With friends no topic , no good !
`I trying to change myself ,
`I trying to get topic ,
`I trying change mine proud attitude ,
`I trying to join them!

`But , seem what i 'rajin' is only nothing !
`I'm really don't know want to do what already !

`I trying to having chat with mine popo when i free ,
`I trying to saving money for mine parents ,
`I trying to thinking for them !
`But , I don't know have i did mine job?

`I really don't know why some mine friends can grow such awesome !
`They growing until not what me can imagine !
`I envy them but i proud to them !
`They have already become .. mine growing idol !
`I want to learn from them ~
`Just .. leaving to Jesus and praying he bringing me on the journey !


No comments: