Voting

Friday, February 12, 2010

6 February 2010

`A day i feel so sorry to Jesus !
`Hmm , actully that day im planing not going to join youth !
`Noe what ?
`Im going there i feel so lonely erh !
`There dn had the fren as good i wish !
`Not reli can join their topic oso
`Especially when mine fren not going , i feel give up oso!

`Who noe , at last !
`I keep feel uncomfortable !
`Dhen i quickly take a quick bath and rush go church !
`Thanks ahliang sending me go by car !

`At there , although im late but im arive haha !
`Join them reharsel for march perfom!
`Woots me got join oso horh !
`I join the singing part hiak hiak ~~!!
`Anywhere , hope everythings going smooth for me =)

`The pick me up at 9pm somethings
`Know what they did ?
`They bring me go see Football
`Imaoo , me dun even noe how to see oso !
`Wads can do?juz there click hp nia hahha !
`Anywhere , i still having mine experience there !


No comments: