Voting

Friday, November 27, 2009

Praying

`Today no going work lerh !
`Because mine jiu jiu things ! hmm !!
`When eating till half suddenly mine mum and Grandmum crying there!
`Dhen say what he cant tahan soon !
`After i heard tis , me straight no mood in eating !
`We dhen with cuzz them rush go hospital !

`First time im so big hearing got someone gonna leave !
`Im reli cant acept for it !
`Since small he is so nice to us !
`He bring me go out and give me money to buy comic and everythings i wan !
`When i overnite at his home , he owns dapau those the food i like as mine breakfast !
`That day working in shop , im out of money no money eating !
`I dunnoe why he will appear at there also !

`He asking me wanna eat Mcdonal or not !
`I say no nid because im still full with it !
`He dhen cheat me say he wanna buy a set for self also
`So i agree dhen !
`Who noe ten minit after he send me mine set Mcdonal !
`But just 1 set ! himself dou dun had !
`Yuan lai is cheating me de ! im still havnt thanks him yet !

`Ytd dhen heard the news ! Afternoon i keepon shouting in mine heart !
`I keep on praying for dear jessus dun give up mine jiu jiu and save him !
`I keep repeat and repeat ! lastly it stable already !
`Doctor say now stable but still nid re-check for 3 days !
`So im reli hope mine jiu jiu get well soon !!

`Im glad for those fren who help me praying in real life !
`And also in facebook !
`Im reli reli hope u all continue for it !
`Although just once and few minit !!
`So please TT !!
`Will be so glad for the helping !!

3 comments:

SorZai said...

cheer.. wish tat ur uncle will be fine.. =)

『HuiPing』 said...

He will be fine. we'll praying for him =)

ah kam said...

ialmost cried..='(..yung..cheer up..