Voting

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Hiahx ! so sienx ! why anyhow i praying until last the answer also same !
I reli just can go one of the camp !
Abit sad and moodless lorh !

Dun k how i rajin how i trying ..
One same is one but not two !! how come other ppl can ?!!
Always in miri de ppl not same with those studying outside de!
They can anytime going center , of coz relationship more good !
Dear god , im reli keep so hard keep on praying to u with it !
How come u dun let me join both of them?

Like that still nvm ,
During working u keep aranging me working under tis situation !
I dun noe what main reason u wan me learn about ..
But stop it im reli reli on stress !!
First time feeling i beter use the Stress in exam beter u noe !
Im keep on tank and tahan !
How long me can tahan until ?

I noe im worst ! im laoya im useless !
But what can do worh ?
Im coming back miri main reason reli just for that!
Now what also dun had liaw!
Sad no ppl noe also !
What the difrent if im staying in kl ?

If reli can , I reli hope im not the ahyung in the world !
I dun reli wish to Fan so much of the things!
Those stress make me feeling wanna brust and gila !

I RELI NO MOOD RIGHT NOW , DUN TRY ON MINE LIMIT !

1 comment:

Marlene Lo said...

i hope to join one of the camp but i can't even join one leh :) at least you can join 1 - you should give thanks oh~