Voting

Friday, July 31, 2009

The days i leave T.T

`Cant imagine the time going so fast !
`24 July 2009 is coming !
`Tat morning me veri early wake up in room liaw !
`Becoz i hav receive so many sms !
`All is from friends de !
`When see see see ,
`Dhen eye start coming with eye drops !!
`Haihx .. Dhen jiu sms with them !

`After preaparing !
`Aunty come pick us ! Go mine uncle there eating !
`Haiyoo , jiu the feeling not so good lorh !!
`Leave mine family , leave mine friends !
`Although miri with kl so near ?
`But .. The period knot meet juz use online or hp contact ..
`Not like the feeling so much !!

`When check - in at the airport !
`Mum with grandmum them talking at there !!
`Me there dhen walking here and there with the mood not so good !
`Now dhen i noe the feeling of Sharon when she leave Miri go Australia !
`Me dhen control mine mood and sms with some fren who hav bring hp to sch !
`Hmm , reply reply .. dhen i walk to end part there alone stand there ..
`Becoz me knot tahan liaw marh when the timing is coming near and near !
`Who noe sudenly group fren shout " AHYUNG .. "
`They gib me with the Cards ..
`And also a card from Marlene shih fu and Hu Gor !
`I shock and suprise with it !
`I cry at there dhen juz like a stoopid !!

`We together hanging around ..
`Dhen soon the period go in is coming ..
`Everyone is follow up !
`Before go in , shih fu ask us photo !
`Me start crying with it gain !
`Becoz jiu reli bu she de them TT
`I get the photo frm ShihFu blog !!

`When we huging each other ..
`Those AngMo there looking at us juz like watching Tv ..
`Haiyoo see wad dun noe also !!
`Guys thanks for come and sent me..
`Beside tat , thanks WoXian them , Jacinta them come and calling me !
`Touching enuff !!

`Here the photo dhen =)

---------- The Photo ----------

`The photo with everyone !

`With all the boys !

`With all the gurlz !

`Marlene ShihFu , Tomato and Ahwei !

`The Sad Period i most not like TT
`Its reli make me cry on tatday !
`Miss you ppl !!

`Hmm , thanks for those who sms with me first 3 days !
`Giving me courage , chating with me and those !
`I hav bring lots present to kl !
`I will post it late bit =)
`Missing You all so much here !!!!

3 comments:

Hien♥ said...

take k yo!!

||αн yuиɢ || said...

haha , will geh =) thanks

Hien♥ said...

welcum la..dun sad liao..
haha..
all de best there..^^