Voting

Monday, June 29, 2009


`Today nuttin special to do also !!
`So boring u noee !!
`Dhen James sms me asking me wanna go chung hua or not ..
`So me anyhow say ok lurh !!
`Haha , we hanging around in the sch !!
`Cheh saw many stoopid prefect keep asking for pass around x_X
`chehhh , nerdss sii !! Gg !!

`Hmm , after that ..
`Me hanging around in form 3 and form 2 block !!
`aiyerr , miss all of them so so much erh TT
`Haihx .. but appreciate when meet them x)
`Thx God for gibing me this chance !! mwarkk hahah !!

`Hmm , beside tat !!
`Glads hamjim peng , boyboy and zhiyuan hav been back to sch life !
`Hope u three will learn the leson also !
`Dun try be naughty gain arh !! =)

`We having some food at hui gor shop !
`Here the new drinks i hav in the morning !!
`Haha , wad double vanilaa !!
`Hmm , not bad lurh ..
`Uii ppl may try it next time ^^

`Tonite will having small gathering at mine home with simon them !!
`Becoz he going back to perth ..
`Dhen say wanna eat Mian Xian cook by my mum
`Hahaha , anywhere ..
`Thx god for giving me another time gathering ^^

`Hmm , today weather damn good for me xD
`Hope u all are having good days too ^^

No comments: