Voting

Friday, May 8, 2009

`Wao it been a long time i think i dun had update mine blog !!
`Going grow many mushroom niaw lur !! lalala !!
`I juz found tat mine life getting so boring haihx !!
`Everyday wake up , dhen prepare go work !!
`Work till late late juz back ! aduhx !
`Wad a stoopid n boring life for me i think !!

`Since i work me getting less together with mine fren niaw erh !1
`So miss the time me with them together x_X
`Haiyoo , before wad things me oso noe ! with all geh " gan qing " damn good oso !!
`But now , for me i feel geting worst n worst !!

`I still rmb tat time i so SURE n PROMISS " XIAO JUN" teacher !!
`Say i dun mind fren find me when they nid me !!
`But i found tat i am wrong erh !! me reli knot tahan they treat me like tis T.T
`When they got things nid mine help or share problem !!
`Sure find me !!
`BUT when they nuttin liaw , me find them lost oso dun noe like wads !!
`Sum before pakto , tel me tis and tat !
`After pakto liaw ! wakao !! MYB lost 2 year i think !!
`Dun noe wan sms how long tat ppl juz going reply me 1 or 2 nia !!
`Reli sienx arh !!

`Sum is when bf lost niaw !! dhen juz think dao me !!
`When bf back , waoo !! say oso no say make me keep waiting at there !!
`Me reli reli sha i think !!
`When sad me reli dun noe who will auto noe n sms asking about me !!
`Haihx !! i getting lost mine self niaww !!
`Wads can i do btw ?!!

`Like tis geh life ! me reli feel so tiring liaw !!
`Dun noe me still can tahan how long like tis !!
`Haihx !! myb like wads teacher say !!

" time getting change everythings "

`I dun noe beside fren find me is share about they sadness ,
`Me still is wad for them erh !!
`There are so much stranger feeling coming too me !!
`Arghh , if GOD reli apear in life !!
`May i belive YOU and teach me waad to do ?!!
`ME reli damn sad arh T.T

2 comments:

Sl3epYbOnG said...

加油,yung。
记得生命成长需要时间。
我相信你可以活得很精彩。

||αн yuиɢ || said...

谢谢“可乐” 哈哈!!

就顺其自然咯!希望时间能给予一切!!