Voting

Thursday, February 26, 2009

`Hoho , today juz get mine salary lur !!
`Although bit bit nia !!
`But this juz the begining !! piff :D
`Gib me sumtime !!
`Before no nid fan money de ahyung coming soon :P

`Oiisii lorhs !!
`Tml albee birthday x__X
`She ask me go to apartment to celebrate her birthday
`But dhen juz nw Hotlink call me to work tml
`Me sudenly forgot dhen say ok jor .____.
`Charm norhs !! tml how ?!!
`I think i juz can having mine work finish juz go behs :X
`Albee sorrie ^.^ !!
`Haha , but me will go there rite ler ~~ lalalalx !!!

`This few days arhs so many ppl sick jor !!
`Include me oso sick liaw x___X haihx ~
`Hmm , dun noe wad the stoopid reason oso !!
`Anywhere , hope uii all take care self oo !!
`If can drink more water oso narhs ^^
`Dun get sick easily :D

`Beside tat arhs !!
`This part is for someone !!
`I think uii will noe i gib who , if u are the one to see it ^^
`Hmm , frenz maa
`Got queral sure have de nohrs ~
`But dun coz small case dhen ignore everyone ,
`Ui noe ? like tis uii will regret forever n ever !!
`Belive wad i say ok ?!!
`Hmm , not like me ..
`Got sumone sudenly oso like tis ignore me !!
`How good for me if can be back frm with tat person ..
`Everytime me juz can at a side , see tat person having fun or contact with everyone !!
`Juz me ..
`Juz me , tat person dun wan hiu me !!
`I dun noe wads the reason oso !!
`So frenz , plz enjoy the frenship between u n ur frenx !!okeys?!!
`I guess uii all noe who i saying to :D
`Sum clus here ^^ form 5 chung hua ..
`Hahah , tat all yea !!

`One more things norhs !!
`Tis ben sha zhu !! haha ,everyday mei ren yu mei ren yu!!
`Last he oso got bit bit hope jor !!
`Can found the light in the dark edi :P
`Uii arhs dun gib up easy horh ^^
`Juz like wad uii told me everytime :D
`Hhaa ~~

No comments: