Voting

Saturday, February 14, 2009


`Hmm , tis blog dun had wad larhs !!
`Juz sudenly feel wanna to write only ~
`Say reli de i so miss the time we all together =.= "
`But juz dun noe wad hapen ..
`Awhile onli everyone change jor ~
`Change till not always together liaw !!
`Hmm , i noe sumone teach me
`Fren is like tis de marhs ..
`Dhen good frenx together oso no nid owns talking
`Good frenx togther dunhad talking oso wont shy !!
`I noe i noe !!
`Tis everyting i noe !!
`You all owns ask me dun k anymore ojipala !!
`Hmm , but hav uii all noe mine feeling ~~
`I not mean wad laa , jiu bit feel unfair nia ~~
`Sudenly like lost contact , like strange between us !!
`How come like tis o__O
`Before uii got tell me u dun had with who is wad reason !!
`How come mine turn dhen ui juz say no reason !!
`Hmm , wish tis juz normally no reason lur ~
`If got reason uii anyhow muz say so tat i juz can change or wad rite?
`Coz for me !!
`I mean for me laa ~
`Frenship or wad !! is so so so important >.<
`Especially those good good de sudenly like tis bahs !!
`Haihx ..
`We before together so good all lost jor ? O__O
`Or wad ~
`Hmm , come on ..
`Uii say u not like ppl find uii when they nid you !!
`Dhen how come me got oso ?!!
`Me dou dun had find u when i nid uii ? lolx =D
`Ahyung today in sch bit feel not good lur saw u dhen u like tis ^^
`I dun had blame uii ^^
`Haha , i juz say so " ke xi " nia if sudenly like tis bahs !!
`You hav problem oso wlecome find ahyung anytime!!
`Anywhrr !! hope we good back as fast as posible =)
`If can tell me the problem oso norh

No comments: