Voting

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

`Tis blog special for you .. You noe ?!!
`Juz now in msn chat with lyn
`And i ask she about sumthings gain
`I feel happy is becoz i get a comform answer ..
`But
`Think back .. I coz tis things queral with uii
`Summore still dun b back fren with uii
`Mine heart feel bit bit sorrie n sad sia
`Haihx .. Before how good we are ~
-Share the food
-Joke together
-Together go fren home overnight
-When me forgot bring shirt ui go ur home take n borow me
`Tat such a good frenship to me n you
`But today ..
`I coz the one i lurf dhen queral with u >.
`Actully mii mine heart so fan oso
`Dun noe weather am i do wrong or not ? haihx =.=
`You with she bo liaw is such a good things to me
`But think back ..
`I feel uii bit kelian oso
`Hiahx ..
`Wad should i do btw T.T
`Tat time i still keep at ur back say ur bad things
`But uii not same as me
`U still in frnt mine fren , mine muii them say about mine good things !!
`Beside tat , i still block ur msn =X
`Uii same dun had block me
`When u saw me at outsite ,u chose hide me away
`But me still keep feel wanna jio ui
`Aaaaa haihxx !!!
`Now think back !!
`Me reli got bit stoopid sia
`Rmb tat time yinzhen, ahtal , joanna them tell me
"If u luv sum1 dhen ui muz zhu fu them if they got a lover "
`Before i still think tis wad so stoopid n me dun had so wei da oso >.
`Haihx .. now think back ..
`With hear a sad n touching song..
`I thnk i'm wrong lerr ~!!!!!!!!!
`I'm starting regret oledi !!!
`If the time can going back -Will uii gib me a chance to forgib me ?
`Gib me a chance to b back fren with me ?
`Will you wanna be back fren with me tis stoopid, selfish kidz?!!
-0-I'm sorrie-O-
`May i use "friendship forever " between us gain ?

No comments: