Voting

Thursday, December 4, 2008

`Today arhs having last exam
"Perdagangan"
`Actully rdy to gib up liaw de
`Dun wanna go sit for the exam
`Dhen every1 keep ask me go nia lurs
`Hmm ..
`Last i go for the exam
`Happy chin when finish it ^^
`When finish exam
`They early jiu plan wanna go hilda home
`Go thr playing sumthings like tat lur
`Err here include
`Hilda, sharon , Fanny , Jacinta , Joanna,Ru ming (gals)
`Me, ahhao , lee ( boy)
`Frm the begining
`Every1 are so enjoying thr >.< ?!!
`Juz me ..
`Whole day at thr doing wad me self dun noe oso
`Apuushh !!
`Me dou sot gehs!!
`Ppl playing n happy around
`Me one ppl down thr see dvd >.< !!
`Haihx .. i edii trying mine best dun go n think too much
`But i cant do it !!!
`I cannt act as "NUTTIN" hapen bahs T.T !!
`Guyx did u noe the "NUTTIN " mean wads?!!
`Hmm ,
`I think almost every1 thr noe wad am i talking abt
`Haihx !!I dun wan b a selfish ppl u noe ??!!
`BUt ..
`I dun like the feeling of "JELOUS" oso !!
`Haiz ..sorrie tat i say like tis
`BUt i juz write out wad i think n feel today hmm !!
`Here hav sum photo of today !!
`I dun had upload all !!
`Coz .. today totally bo tat mood to took the photo !!
`So juz bit onli !! ^^
`Our group photo tat together at hilda home!!

`Err !! tis is sharon took photo de angle ?!!
`Lolz .. she tot like tis so fn bahs ..
`Can incluede every1 =D


`Hilda(back)
`Ru min n me (front)
`First time took photo with ru min haha!!



`Ru min with me again !!
`lalalz..
`Yeah ^^



`Hmm .. tat's all bahs !!
`Stop here dhen

No comments: