Voting

Friday, December 26, 2008

`Hmm,After seeing ong ong blog ~
`Now i juz noe tat i gib she de disapointed so big?
`Sorrie for let u think like tis !!
`Frm begining till now me dun had say "sisbro" not good >.<
`Juz u all buzy marhs , dhen bit less contact liaw lur !!
`I so miss the time all of us together oso ~~!!
`Miss uii all so much !!
`Now sch gonna reopen soon
`Me cannt like be4 everyday ponteng go u ppl class gepo!!
`Cant together plant things
`Cant together happy in sch liaw
`Say reli , me reli so "bu she de" uii all
`During 2009 yr coming !!
`Myb me will leave ui ppl ? all is dun noe de things !!
`Haihx .. mine mum keep wan me go kl study bahs !!
`I dun noe wan how oso T.T!!
`MIss uii All so mUch !!
`I waiting the time we gud as be4 ok ?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

`Hmm i think in chung hua
`Everyone sure noe we tis gang !!
`Haha , err !! i think we noe each other during 2005 ?
`Myb lur , awhile nia .. edii 3 yrs liaw
`3yrs fren leh ( not a easy things for me )
`During tis 3yrs we do so much things be4!!
`Got happy? ,sad? ,querral ? ,Funny? wad ojipala we all hav !!
`Inside mine computer hav all tis 3yr de photo !!
`Every1 frm stoopid childish hav totally grow up 1 by 1!!
`Frm the photo , i dun noe wan laugh or angry or else
`Lolx .. tat time de us reli so sha sia!!
`Sha till dun had ^^
`Still rmb the time we sing together ? we dance together ? lols
`Sumtime still ponteng go opisite limteh larhs or wad
`Dhen during free time still ponteng go beach thr walk walk , n play
`Still took many photo tim haha
`All still inside mine computer ^^
`During holiday still dun had any1 noe driving marhs
`So owns use bus go here n thr !! lolx =D
`Now think back reli kinda funny sia ^^
`We owns gather together , sumtime still gather in one ppl home
`Dhen all sleep together ? lolx !!
`Dhen next day morning early wake up go eat " ban mee"
`Tat tim our lovely food =D gg !!
`After few month , i feel tat every1 totally lost contact
`Pakto de pakto, queral de queral , work de work hmm ?!!
`Be4 i leave here,I reli reli so wish sumday we can gud back as tat time haha
`Together do those stooopid n sha sha de things ^^
`Lalala , i belive this day will coming soon

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Ong] - Hmm , sorrie tat i gib u feel tat i disapointed !!actully me still ok la, juz keep on waiting the day we hang arounf together gain haha !! hmm ,uii now work edii lur , muz noe how to take care urself k? tat nite 24 december , mii so wish u all can come out togehter but .. nvm lur now edii pass , haha ui dun like be4 sha sha liaw arhs !! muz noe protect urself , dun coz any boy make ur self so down !! got time jiu send send msg to me marhs =D aiyeoo !!dun forgot ur ring still at me here oo haha !! lalalx !! soon 2009 lur !! form5 liaw oso , muz jia you in study sin !! although dun had so gud , at least get pass enuff liaw ^^ hmm , anywhr !! miss ya

[Lyn] - Err , sorrie for last nite treat u like tat ! coz me reli bo mood lur !! but now tink back me reli sha sia !! got ppl asking n caring me still like tis >.< me ="D" enuff ="D">

[yen] - wahs , sha po yen !! me with uii totally lost contact edii !!Dun had important event or things , we dun had contact at all !! apuhs !! lalalax, nvm haha ..hmm for ui myb me dunhad ur other gor gor so gud !! but me will try mie best to do it ok ? u muz belive me can do it =D lalala !!miss the time u calling me "gor" gain xD gg !!

[min] - sha min !! aduhhz !! "mei you xiang dao " you oso will keep on online game haha !! be4 still say me keep on maple worhs , who noe now u oso ^^ erk , when got free find me come out mo !! u bu shi say wad wan badminton or wad merh , n me long time dun had kacau u liaw oso ^^ lalala see when come out gib me qifu yii xiiaa =D

[xin] - wenxin oii !! whr u? haha , kinda miss the time we owns ponteng n do stoopid tings !! hmm ,all of us reli change liaw lerh , although at outside meet oso like tis !! dun k how u muz take care urself oo ! muz fast fast come out those dark dark n evil de world =x

[pipo] - lolx , uii arhs ? still ok larhs , at least go out makan with me =.= ?!! lolx .. hahaa thks for owns do stopid things with me lur xP see pmr jiu finish liaw , continue study larhs uii .. work when oso hav still scare no time merhs ^^

[kah hoe] - still rmb last time find u is me sms u de lerh ,till half dhen u dun had reply oso !! hmm , how r u worhs !! lolx , uii oso long time dun had find me liaw oo =D got time rmb come find me go out arhs !! lalala

[zheng] - uii say 24 dec come out liaw will find me , who noe dun had oso piff !! lalala ,hmm not bad sia uii !! so fast got new aim oso ^^ jia you bahs =D dun forgot u promiss me driving liaw will pick me hoh ^^

[siang] - long time dun had saw u liaw oso, tat time saw u like tis reli got bit disapointed lur! be4 i noe de yun siang nt like tis de worhs !! muz fast fast stand up gain n change back urself k? ahyung belive u can do it ^^ if can leave the cigeratte world ok ?save ur money !!

[ahPao] - wohoo ? ui oso another smoke "ka" !! haha , if can leave it with yunsiang together ar ^^ hmm, u still owns me lolipop o_O lolx !! dun forgot hahah!! gurlz i noe easy get, but muz " zhen xi" oso oo =P

[ahfei] - hmm , thks god gib me got chance to noe u,although me not a so gud fren to u, but me will noe it ok liaw x) haha ! u sure noe earn money hard oso rite? so muz save save use,not saw wad buy wad ok? ^^

[jojo] - heii , when juz wanna bring me sit ur camry gain !! haha !! lalalax , although me less join u dhen ong them , but thks for normally do those stoopid things lai make us happy lur haha !! anywhr take care oso!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

`Uii all muz take care worhs !!
`Soon 2009 liaw
`Each ppl hav own wan do de things
`So muz jia you to do it ok?
`Stop gib ppl say we are bad =D muahahaha!!
`hmm , dun forgot oso 9 september sisbro day !!
`Tis year who dun had come de , next year is got chance muz come oo
`If not .. hiek hiek hiekk .. see me piakkk uii all xD hahaha!!
`Kays lur sisbro !!
`I miss uii all so much !! thankss for gib me so much memory ^^
`Muackss !!!

No comments: