Voting

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

`Hmm .. Yala
`Uii beter with tat ppl
`Dhen go lor
`Still find me for wad
`Diu .. Sienx tat ppl so much
`Owns promiss me..
`But u dun had do tat narhhs !!
`But other ppl u do
`Wad meaning for tis ler >.<
`NOe ??tis so disapointed de ehhs!!!
`Sienx sii

`Haihx .. me oso got things wanna tell u bahs
`But dun noe wan how to say ler@.@
`U make me feel mine self so nt important !!
`U make me feel dun noe wanna continue belive uii or nt

`Myb i nt u ppl see de so pro or wad~!!
`BUt me oso got feeling de ui noe?
`I oso nid ppl cheer, nid ppl talking!!
`Like other ppl will coz sumthings nt happy
`Nt juz u nid nia =_+
`So please .. dun be selfish k ?
`Me edii try mine best to do wad can beter with u!!

`Haihx .. me edii tired ler
`I dun noe y i self will becum like tis.
`This all make me feel so down yea >.<
`Everytime me got things
`U nt even one caring word or wad come!!1
`Wad for uii do like tat ARghh ...

`So please..think it kay??
`Ahyung nt be4 de ahyung ler.!!!
`Nw de ahyung edii waanna no batery ler
`Feel so tired ler..
`Can u please gib me a hand??
`Change back be4 de uii!!
`Lets try together!!!
`All the best to uii oso xp
`Haihx .. wish soo !!!

No comments: