Voting

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

`Another one is Shapo -Fanny ^^
`Lalala
`She arr~
`Juz nw keep ask me rmb write about she de >.<
`Now i write lur xp
`For tis shapo
`I wanna thks she sms with me xp
`Err .. nt juz when me bo mood or else lur
`Sumtime oso gepo together
`Hoho ..
`Sii behh funny when sms with she >.<
`Blerk ^^
`Hmm ..
`Here wish her pmr result will be veri gud lur ^^
`Err .. If got A dhen gud lars
`If dun had dhen wish she pass xp hahaha
`Beside tat ..
`Wish she dun owns dreaming at thr xp
`And wanna keep fit arr
`Dun later next year saw "U" dhen change jor worhs
`Gg..
`Jia you arr ^^
`She owns oso owns call me difrent nick name
`Wad sha gong?
`Lakia?
`Bla bla bla
`Can say de all say liaw( WIn jor)
`Lolx ..funny rite?
`Nwday she so free at home oso xp
`Welcome sms she anythime ^^
`Lolx .. any inform ask frm me Gg
`Lalalalala

No comments: