Voting

Monday, September 29, 2008

`Nowday i juz noe abt wad is "Friends"
`When i nid dhem one oso cant find
`But when nid mine help ..
`One call to me dhen i help
`Hav u all think abt mine feeling or nt?
`U all owns ask help .. i help
`Owns nid wad.. gib
`Dhen treat me is like tat kahs?
`Haihz , me self oso dun noe wads going on..
`And y will think like tis..
`But me dammn sienx liaw bahs
`Today me one ppl at home..
`Everyone go out liaw lur
`Piff,me keep find ppl
`Dun k chating in msn, sms or bla bla
`Can do de me oso do ler
`But ? wad i get at last ..
`U all nid things juz will think abt me..
`Me nw juz boring nia so hard iziit?
`Abit feel disapointed lars =______=
`Last nite
`Ben lai hav go pipo shop celebrate de
`But sumthings make me nt happy >.<
`Myb i think too much?
`Myb i small gas?
`Wadever lars..
`Dhen i go find everise
`Sudenly mine car hav problem =X diuz
`I keep call n msg no ones reply or hear
`Last ahpin come Gg(thks anywhr)
`Haihz .. no car use de life so boring ler..
`Wan go whr cant oso bahs
`One word to discribe "Sienx"
`Anywhr~
`thks Glenna,Ahpin,Simon,Everise,Lee,Melvin,Joanna,Boy N pipo
`Caring n asking lur >.<
`Haihx ..wish after i sleep liaw
`The next day wake up everythings will be ok
`All the best ~!!!

No comments: