Voting

Sunday, August 24, 2008

Jacinta Home Gathering

`Tatday we all go gathering at jacinta home
`every1 are going juz left melvin are absent =X
`Hmm,Too bad sia left he one ppl nt coming
`When me n Gary arive,they using internet order pizza
`Lolz?Hahax,still nvm they order 2 time ler =D cool
`When the pizza coming >.<
`Tat sharon keep come "qiang" our food hahax
`Damn Kisiao Arh this gurlz
`We eat almost 2 pcs dhen full liaw
`She eat 3 pcs tim =p
Our photo during at Jacinta home
`Because i hav lazy to write more =D hahax
`Enjoy the photo yea ^^
Gary,Lee,N Me ^^

Jacinta with me

-Lolz mine face r wired ^^


During at Hilda home^^

-Lee was missing becoz he is camera boy =D

-Melvin absent oso T.T

Haha,I go gepo together =D


All play till dun noe whos de bed thr =p

-Speechless ^^


Me with Kim Sam

-L0lz?anythings so funny? =D





Hilda with me ^^
-Double eye Groups =X

Sha lao Gary with me ^^

-I dun noe wad so happy oso =D hahax



`Tat's all abt the photo i hav chose ^^
`Hmm,holiday gonna finish lurs
`See u all in sch yea =p
`Gud luck dhen xD

No comments: